Category Archives: Income Taxes

101 Ways to Celebrate the end of Tax Season……

According to Traci Wheeler at Red Moon Solutions.  Now the primary audience for these are tax practitioners rather than taxpayers, whether individual, small business or corporate. However, I think many apply to all of us. Here is a sampling: Take … Continue reading

Posted in Accounting for small Business, General Business, Income Taxes, Sales & Use Taxes | Leave a comment

Health Reimbursement Arrangement or Account (HRA)

It has been much to long since my last post. My life has been pretty hectic lately. This is a post that I have wanted to put up for some time. The last few months I have been doing some … Continue reading

Posted in Income Taxes | 4 Comments

Legal Entities – When and What Kind?

**Disclaimer: This is not to be construed as legal advice. If you own a small business and run it as a sole proprietorship filing your taxes on a 1040 and a Schedule C, you may have at one time or … Continue reading

Posted in Accounting for small Business, Income Taxes, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | 4 Comments